woensdag 30 januari 2013

Keep Your Necklaces Tidy

Over the years I have accumilated a large number of necklaces. Some I received as gifts, some I bought in shops or at yardsales and some I "inherited" from family.
When you have such a large collection it can be a challange to keep them from getting muddled up but I have found the perfect way to keep them tidy.





I have attached a towelrail similar to the one in the photo to my window.
Then I hung all my necklaces from it using bent paperclips or sturdy pieces of wire. With the following result
I have mine hanging in front of the window so that the light can shine through them but you can attach the rail on the wall or on the inside of a cupboard door if you wish.
Sometimes I rearrange them according to colour or material but eventually they end up mixed up but never muddled up! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten